Dr. Kassir is a Triple Board Certified Rhinoplasty Surgeon in NYC.
Rhinoplasty or a nose job involves changing the bone and cartilage framework of the nose in order to improve its outside appearance. Dr. Ramtin Kassir, MD, performs rhinoplasty surgery in his surgical clinic, located at 799 Park Avenue in NYC.
What You Need to Know About Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty has become one of the most popular facial plastic surgical procedures in recent years, as more and more people seek to change the appearance of their noses. Many are unhappy with the nose they were born with, while others have had the shape of the nose distorted from an injury. Either way, rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping, may be an option for you.
Thetakes approximately two hours to perform. Most of Dr. Kassir’s rhinoplasty NYC patients experience minimal swelling. They might notice some bruising in the lower eyelids, which usually lasts for about one week. If you would like to obtain more information about rhinoplasty, please contact Dr. Kassir by calling (212) 288-3000 or
See The Real Results From Dr. Kassir’s Patients
Dr. Kassir’s Credentials
Are you a Candidate for Rhinoplasty?
Take this quick Rhinoplasty test. Look in a mirror and answer these questions:
• Does your nose appear too large or too small for you?
• Do you notice a dent or bump on the basal bridge, when viewed from the front?
• Does your nose appear to be too wide when viewed from the front?
• Does the tip of your nose droop or tilt up?
• Is the tip of your nose thickened or enlarged?
• Are your nostrils excessively flared?
• Is your nose off-center or crooked?
• Has a prior injury made your nose out of proportion to your other facial features?
Do You Have Problems With:
1. Breathing through your nose
2. Chronic nose or sinus complaints?
If your answer was YES, to even one of these questions, you may be a candidate for a “new nose.” Call our office at 973-692-9300 or 212-288-3000 to schedule your personal rhinoplasty consultation with Dr. Kassir.